DRIVING TIPS GETTING STARTED LEARNING TO DRIVE
HOW TO OBTAIN LEARNER PERMIT IN
- Apply For & Take A Driver Theory Test
- Obtain A Privisional License
- Apply For A Learner Permit
- Locate The Best Driving School
Ask the following questions before you book
- How loan have you been in this industry?
- Are all your instructors fully qualified?
- Will your instructors be friendly and patient?
- What’s your Pass rate?
APPLYING FOR A LEARNER PERMIT
Submit your Application form along woth the following documents to your loacal motor office
- 1. Your theory test pass certificate
- 2. Two identical passport-type photographs with the reverse of bothe signed by you.
- 3. A birth certificate or passport.
- 4. An eyesight report.
- 5. A medical report.
- 6. Fee.
COMPLETE THE 12 EDT DRIVING LESSONS
Essential Driver training is a 12 hour mandatory syllabus from the road safety authority for learner driver with permits for category b cars and light vans.